The Boone County Health Center’s Prevention and Community Health Services department is dedicated to promoting health and well-being among patients and community members of all ages. Services are provided within The Hospital’s six-county service area.
- Participation in are health fairs
- Know Your Numbers
- Onsite flu vaccination clinics
- Flu shot convenient clinic
- A variety of exercise and wellness classes taught by the Health Center’s Exercise Physiologists, Abbie Nelson and Melissa Berger
- Pilates Class, taught by the Health Center’s Exercise Physiologist, Abbie Nelson
- Car seat safety education for parents, including a car seat check for all new parents before they leave the hospital with their baby, provided by Certified Car Seat Technician, Nicole Levander)
- High school career assistance
Know Your Numbers health screenings held annually in the fall include
- Testing for diabetes
- Lipids (cholesterol)
- Kidney function
For more information, contact Nicole Levander at 402.395.3165 or email@example.com.