Boone County Health Center’s social worker is Valorie Slizoski, CSW. She is an expert at assisting patients and their families in many ways.
- Connecting patients and families with resources to assist them in their situation.
- Assisting with struggles from cancer diagnosis, depression, drug overdose, attempted suicide, loss of a child, adoption, abuse, neglect, financial strain, unexpected death, or advanced directives.
- Helping families adjust to lifestyle changes.
- Introducing coping strategies at end of life.
- Coordinating mental health services for patients and families.
- Working with the CancerCare team, CarePartner’s team, and BCHC Balance teams to coordinate interdisciplinary services.
- Developing plans to address community and regional concerns.
Valorie can be reached at 402.395.3109 or email@example.com.