Boone County Health Center’s commitment to care doesn’t end when you leave the doctor’s office or hospital. There are times in your life when you may need healthcare at your home. The Health Center has six highly-trained visiting nurses who provide compassionate, quality care in the comfort of your own home.
The Home Health department can help patients who are:
- Going through a time of illness
- Temporarily disabled
- Requiring personal care like bathing and changing of wound dressings
- Newborns who require tests or follow-ups recommended by their family medical provider
Home Health can help decrease the risk of re-hospitalization by
- Insuring safe medication usage
- Symptom monitoring
- Assessing disease status and complications
- Teaching preventative measures such as nutrition, diet, exercise, and safety
We honor Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurance.
If you have questions or need Home Health services, call the Director at 402-395-3155.