Boone County Health Center’s Out in Front program offers several surgical options from the convenience of Albion.
Orthopedic Surgical Options Include
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy (an examination and sometimes minimally invasive treatment of a joint using an arthroscope)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Repair
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Repair
- Carpal Tunnel Repair
- Trigger Finger Release
- Removal of Ganglion Cysts
- Podiatry Services
For patients considering an orthopedic procedure, there is an orthopedics care class offered. The class helps patients understand the complete process from start to finish when being scheduled for a joint replacement.
To schedule an appointment call Melissa Nissen at 402.395.3180.(First-time patients must have a referral from their primary care provider.)