The Boone County Health Center’s Radiology Wing has an expanded space with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, so patients can enjoy less scanning time and excellent image quality.
- General radiology and fluoroscopy
- Nuclear medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) with open MRI imaging unit
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Digital mammography
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- PET/CT services for individuals needing initial or restaging designation after a cancer diagnosis
- DEXA to check bone density
The Radiology Department is certified in MRI and digital mammography by the American College of Radiology.
The radiology supervisor is Brenda Warner, RT(R), RDMS, RVT. There are 11 specialized Radiologic Technologists in the Radiology Department who collectively have more than 130 years of experience in this diverse field.
For more information, call the Radiology Department at 402.395.3137.