At Boone County Health Center (BCHC) we know you may need to find out how much a procedure or service will cost before having it.
- For help finding out how much a service or procedure will cost, please call BCHC at 402-395-2191 and ask for Patient Financial Services. Actual costs may vary from estimates depending on services performed or timing with other payments that impact your bill.
- We are committed to transparency and want to help you understand your health care pricing. For more information, see this booklet: Consumers Guide to Healthcare Prices
We know health care billing and insurance can be complicated.
- For help with your current bill, call 402-395-2191 and ask for Patient Financial Services.
- For help with a bill that is past due:
- If the bill first came before January 2, 2018, call 402-395-3268.
- If the bill first came after January 2, 2018, call 308-398-3955.
- For a loan to help pay off your medical bills, call Nancy at Cornerstone Bank 402-395-2151.
Here are our Payment Guidelines
For unresolved issues or suggestions on billing or an experience at BCHC, please fill out this form: Patient/Visitor Issues or Suggestion Form